Printer Dust Covers

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content='"Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"'>
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>** <U>Printer Dust Covers</U>**</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Looking for a dust cover for your printer?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are offering for sale hand crafted dust covers
for a variety of printers.  Our covers are custom made to fit each
specific printer, and are made from high quality, quilted cotton fabric.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We will continue to expand our line of covers,
but gladly accept special orders. We can custom make a cover for any
printer to your specifications.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Check them out at:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A
href="http://www.cigarcityarts.com/catalog1.html">http://www.cigarcityarts.com/catalog1.html</A></DIV>
</BODY>
</HTML>

On Fri, 21 May 2004 14:40:07 GMT, rmcrafts@*NOSPAM*cigarcityarts.com(R
& M Crafts) wrote:

><HTML>
><HEAD>
><META NAME="GENERATOR" Content='"Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"'>
><TITLE></TITLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY>
><DIV>** <U>Printer Dust Covers</U>**</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Looking for a dust cover for your printer?</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>We are offering for sale hand crafted dust covers
>for a variety of printers.  Our covers are custom made to fit each
>specific printer, and are made from high quality, quilted cotton fabric.</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>We will continue to expand our line of covers,
>but gladly accept special orders. We can custom make a cover for any
>printer to your specifications.</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Check them out at:</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV><A
>href="http://www.cigarcityarts.com/catalog1.html">http://www.cigarcityarts.com/catalog1.html</A></DIV>
></BODY>
></HTML>

yah I use a great dust cover.. its called the plastic bag it came in.

& M Crafts) wrote:

><HTML>
><HEAD>
><META NAME="GENERATOR" Content='"Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"'>
><TITLE></TITLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY>
><DIV>** <U>Printer Dust Covers</U>**</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Looking for a dust cover for your printer?</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>We are offering for sale hand crafted dust covers
>for a variety of printers.  Our covers are custom made to fit each
>specific printer, and are made from high quality, quilted cotton fabric.</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>We will continue to expand our line of covers,
>but gladly accept special orders. We can custom make a cover for any
>printer to your specifications.</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Check them out at:</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV><A
>href="http://www.cigarcityarts.com/catalog1.html">http://www.cigarcityarts.com/catalog1.html</A></DIV>
></BODY>
></HTML>

If you[re going to spam a text group you could at least use bloody
TEXT!

--

Hecate
Hecate@newsguy.com