Remove Hardware

I am trying to remove a no longer used DSL modem card(Intel Pro), directions
are for Windows 2000 and say use the Add/Remove Wizard, which of course no
longer exits in XP, its Add only Wizard...any ideas??
1 answer Last reply
More about remove hardware

    In device manager, right click the device entry and select
    'uninstall'.

    "jponzo" <jponzo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    I am trying to remove a no longer used DSL modem card(Intel Pro),
    directions
    are for Windows 2000 and say use the Add/Remove Wizard, which of
    course no
    longer exits in XP, its Add only Wizard...any ideas??

Hardware Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows XP