Marvell chipset Lan drivers on P4P800 SE and K8V SE deluxe

Hi

I have K8V SE deluxe MB, and was looking for some updated LAn drivers for
the marvell gigbit lan. Currently ASUS has the 6.30 drivers on the
website. I cant find any newer drivers at ASUS, and the Marvell website
is down for maintainance.

I see the ASUS P4P800SE also uses the same LAN chipset, and the driver
version is different 7.29.2.3, would this driver be compatible?

Thx
Gordon

I updated mine on Windows update, works like a champ...

timmy wrote:

> I updated mine on Windows update, works like a champ...
>
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:53:10 GMT, Gordon Scott
> <gordsmail@NOSPAMshaw.ca> wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I have K8V SE deluxe MB, and was looking for some updated LAn drivers for
> >the marvell gigbit lan. Currently ASUS has the 6.30 drivers on the
> >website. I cant find any newer drivers at ASUS, and the Marvell website
> >is down for maintainance.
> >
> >I see the ASUS P4P800SE also uses the same LAN chipset, and the driver
> >version is different 7.29.2.3, would this driver be compatible?
> >
> >Thx
> >Gordon

Windows update usually has qualified drivers that are far behind that
most currently available.
What version are the drivers for your lan?

Gordon

irv

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

my k8v se deluxe is running 7.29.4.3 drivers

Irv wrote:

> my k8v se deluxe is running 7.29.4.3 drivers
>
> "Gordon Scott" <gordsmail@NOSPAMshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > timmy wrote:
> >>
> >> I updated mine on Windows update, works like a champ...

> > Windows update usually has qualified drivers that are far behind that
> > most currently available.
> > What version are the drivers for your lan?
> >
> > Gordon

Thanks
I installed the drivers and have much better latency.

Gordon

I've installed the 8.20.10.3 drivers from Marvell's site tonight, work fine
so far. I have an A8V but I'm pretty sure this is the same Yukon series chip
as what's on your board.

> Irv wrote:
>>
>> my k8v se deluxe is running 7.29.4.3 drivers
>>
>> "Gordon Scott" <gordsmail@NOSPAMshaw.ca> wrote in message

>> > Windows update usually has qualified drivers that are far behind that
>> > most currently available.
>> > What version are the drivers for your lan?
>> >
>> > Gordon
>
> Thanks
> I installed the drivers and have much better latency.
>
> Gordon

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:53:10 GMT, in <alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus>, Gordon
Scott <gordsmail@NOSPAMshaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have K8V SE deluxe MB, and was looking for some updated LAn drivers for
> the marvell gigbit lan.
[snip]

<http://www.syskonnect.com/syskonnect/support/driver/g_ether.htm>

--

Jay T. Blocksom
--------------------------------

-- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.
Unsolicited advertising sent to this domain is expressly prohibited under
47 USC S227 and State Law. Violators are subject to prosecution.

7.29.4.3

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 03:31:05 GMT, Gordon Scott

"Jay T. Blocksom" wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:53:10 GMT, in <alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus>, Gordon
> Scott <gordsmail@NOSPAMshaw.ca> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I have K8V SE deluxe MB, and was looking for some updated LAn drivers for
> > the marvell gigbit lan.
> [snip]
>
> <http://www.syskonnect.com/syskonnect/support/driver/g_ether.htm>
>
> --
>
> Jay T. Blocksom
> --------------------------------
> Appropriate Technology, Inc.
> usenet02[at]appropriate-tech.net

> -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.
> Unsolicited advertising sent to this domain is expressly prohibited under
> 47 USC S227 and State Law. Violators are subject to prosecution.

how does marvell and syskonnect relate?

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:13:05 GMT, in <alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus>, Gordon

<http://www.syskonnect.com/news/e06_24_02.htm>

--

Jay T. Blocksom