Epson 4000 feed back

Just bought one yesterday ! Absolutely enormous, really well built. After reading the Epson RGB workflow pdf as was able to get a really nice result on the second or third print. I'm using Premium semi-gloss paper and the results seem really nice. There is very little bronzing, but completely white areas appear "duller" in finish when the print is viewed from some angles. One unfortunate thing is that although the printer will print to 17" width, most of the Epson roll papers are only 16" wide (except for some fine art papers). I got a special deal on mine which included the 220ml ink cartridges, which should last for ages. I don't think you will be disappointed with the 4000.
Cheers..