Case fan recommendations?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
March 30, 2005 2:26:14 AM

Does anyone have any case fan recommendations? This may sound like magic,
but I'm looking for blue LED case fans that don't only push a lot of air,
but also a case fan that's very quiet. I would prefer a case fan with a 4
pin connection. Thanks.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 30, 2005 2:26:15 AM

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:26:14 GMT, "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com>
wrote:

>>Does anyone have any case fan recommendations? This may sound like magic,
>>but I'm looking for blue LED case fans that don't only push a lot of air,
>>but also a case fan that's very quiet. I would prefer a case fan with a 4
>>pin connection. Thanks.
I have a pair of Vantec 80mm (non LED) stealth fans in my case, plus a
120mm Antec case fan that came with my case.

I was originally going to get Antec 80mm fans, but the salesman at the
store I get my gear at told me to get the Vantec ones, as they are
quieter.

Brad
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 30, 2005 4:29:51 AM

"Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any case fan recommendations? This may sound like magic,
> but I'm looking for blue LED case fans that don't only push a lot of air,
> but also a case fan that's very quiet. I would prefer a case fan with a 4
> pin connection. Thanks.

By the way, I'm looking preferable for an 80mm fan.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 30, 2005 5:47:14 AM

http://www.adpmods.com/case-modding/Quiet-Fans-p-1-c-19...
take your pick...............I prefer Panaflo or Vantec stealth
peterk

!