Case fan recommendations?

Does anyone have any case fan recommendations? This may sound like magic,
but I'm looking for blue LED case fans that don't only push a lot of air,
but also a case fan that's very quiet. I would prefer a case fan with a 4
pin connection. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about case recommendations

    On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:26:14 GMT, "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com>
    wrote:

    >>Does anyone have any case fan recommendations? This may sound like magic,
    >>but I'm looking for blue LED case fans that don't only push a lot of air,
    >>but also a case fan that's very quiet. I would prefer a case fan with a 4
    >>pin connection. Thanks.
    I have a pair of Vantec 80mm (non LED) stealth fans in my case, plus a
    120mm Antec case fan that came with my case.

    I was originally going to get Antec 80mm fans, but the salesman at the
    store I get my gear at told me to get the Vantec ones, as they are
    quieter.

    Brad

    "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have any case fan recommendations? This may sound like magic,
    > but I'm looking for blue LED case fans that don't only push a lot of air,
    > but also a case fan that's very quiet. I would prefer a case fan with a 4
    > pin connection. Thanks.

    By the way, I'm looking preferable for an 80mm fan.

    http://www.adpmods.com/case-modding/Quiet-Fans-p-1-c-195.html
    take your pick...............I prefer Panaflo or Vantec stealth
    peterk
    "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have any case fan recommendations? This may sound like magic,
    > but I'm looking for blue LED case fans that don't only push a lot of air,
    > but also a case fan that's very quiet. I would prefer a case fan with a 4
    > pin connection. Thanks.

Asus Cases Fan Motherboards