Need to format hard drive and reload xp HELP

How do I format the hard drive on my packard bell 5542 i
series note boand re install XP.

Regards
3 answers Last reply
More about need format hard drive reload help

    Boot from the XP CD and have the install program do a format.

    "paolo" <paoloramius@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > How do I format the hard drive on my packard bell 5542 i
    > series note boand re install XP.
    >
    > Regards

    Check your manual and/or contact Packard Bell.
    Different manufacturers do it differently and their procedures are
    specific to your brand.

    If Windows XP is retail, follow this for a Clean Installation:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "paolo" <paoloramius@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > How do I format the hard drive on my packard bell 5542 i
    > series note boand re install XP.
    >
    > Regards

    check this website www.windowsreinstall.com
    a good site which helps in installation of windows
    good luck

    "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:

    > Check your manual and/or contact Packard Bell.
    > Different manufacturers do it differently and their procedures are
    > specific to your brand.
    >
    > If Windows XP is retail, follow this for a Clean Installation:
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm
    >
    > --
    > Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/
    >

    > "paolo" <paoloramius@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > How do I format the hard drive on my packard bell 5542 i
    > > series note boand re install XP.
    > >
    > > Regards

Format Hard Drives Windows XP