Keyboard not present

August 18, 2004 8:22:00 PM

Upon installing windows xp pro my computer keyboard
stopped working , so I cannot access setup. Microsoft KB
article 816843 FIX: Fast swap of USB Devices May Cause USB
Host Controller to stop functioning on windows xp. I use
a plug and play product/Intel i440BX PCI set/Award plug
and play BIOS extension v1.0A/Award modular Bios
v4.51PGM.My computer won`t respond to cd disk or floppy.
Can anyone help or is there a different solution??

More about : keyboard present

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 11:49:55 PM

Borrow a ps2 keyboard to do the install.

!