Keyboard not present

Upon installing windows xp pro my computer keyboard
stopped working , so I cannot access setup. Microsoft KB
article 816843 FIX: Fast swap of USB Devices May Cause USB
Host Controller to stop functioning on windows xp. I use
a plug and play product/Intel i440BX PCI set/Award plug
and play BIOS extension v1.0A/Award modular Bios
v4.51PGM.My computer won`t respond to cd disk or floppy.
Can anyone help or is there a different solution??
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard present

    Borrow a ps2 keyboard to do the install.

    "Marlinarose" <marlinarose2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Upon installing windows xp pro my computer keyboard
    > stopped working , so I cannot access setup. Microsoft KB
    > article 816843 FIX: Fast swap of USB Devices May Cause USB
    > Host Controller to stop functioning on windows xp. I use
    > a plug and play product/Intel i440BX PCI set/Award plug
    > and play BIOS extension v1.0A/Award modular Bios
    > v4.51PGM.My computer won`t respond to cd disk or floppy.
    > Can anyone help or is there a different solution??

Keyboards Windows XP