Image Wave Scanner

I will appreciate if some one can share the " how to make
Image Wave Scanner to work with Windows XP. The scanner
was bundled with "Easy Photo" software and Scanner
manufacturer belly up. Thank you in
advance.............Al M.

Hello

Well at this point since you can't contact the MFG your pretty
much out of lunck, buy a new scanner that supports XP or try
going to www.driverguide.com and look for drivers if you get
lucky

Alvin

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:19:43 -0700, "Al Mendoza" <aldpal@cox.net>
wrote:

>I will appreciate if some one can share the " how to make
>Image Wave Scanner to work with Windows XP. The scanner
>was bundled with "Easy Photo" software and Scanner
>manufacturer belly up. Thank you in
>advance.............Al M.

How old is it? How does it connect to your computer? If it's a
parrallel port scanner, you may be SOL. XP is horribly iffy on
working with those old parrallel scanners; they would usually only
work with manufacture supplied updated drivers which you can't access.

Buy a new scanner. A newer one will certainly provide you with much
greater resolution, and updated software to boot. All for a very low
price these days.