Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hey, i sometimes get a blue screen error code come up,
this has happened twice. The Code is/was:

***STOP: 0x0000008E (0xcoooooo5, 0x053c711, 0xF441FBE4,
0x00000000)

Does anyone know what this means, or what I can do about
it? I would be very pleased if someone could help, Many
thanks,
CHRIS

See Jim Eshelman's article at
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x8e
--
Cari ((MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
www.coribright.com

"Chris" <cgarside@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey, i sometimes get a blue screen error code come up,
> this has happened twice. The Code is/was:
>
> ***STOP: 0x0000008E (0xcoooooo5, 0x053c711, 0xF441FBE4,
> 0x00000000)
>
> Does anyone know what this means, or what I can do about
> it? I would be very pleased if someone could help, Many
> thanks,
> CHRIS

TRENDING THREADS