I hate the Flood....

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Halo 2 is just as much fun as Halo (1). The Dual Weilding is a welcome
increase in firepower. I don't mind playing as the Arbitor, but I truely
hate the flood.

creepy little beasts.

Bobby

C wrote:
> Halo 2 is just as much fun as Halo (1). The Dual Weilding is a welcome
> increase in firepower. I don't mind playing as the Arbitor, but I truely
> hate the flood.
>
> creepy little beasts.

One of the more dissapointing 'features' of H2. Killing 'zombies' with
shotguns? god, how many times has that been done before?

TRENDING THREADS