Fans Finally Choose World of Warcraft Monopoly Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I think I will go ahead and buy it. Not because I want it but knowing its going to be "worth" something down the line and some fanboy will give me far more than what I paid for it.

whysobluepandabear

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Doubt it. WoW is overplayed and the dead horse just won't stop being beaten. WoW eventually will be known as "Oh, you mean that game that they just wouldn't let die, even though it was completely dead and lackluster after the 3rd expansion?"

whysobluepandabear

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
And Ivan, that's life. Life is luck.

Example: If you were "Unlucky" and born to some tribal parents in desolate Africa, you'd most likely end up going no where, and make no meaningful contribution to society. You'd also probably die of AIDS by the age of 14.

Just saying....

tical2399

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]And Ivan, that's life. Life is luck. Example: If you were "Unlucky" and born to some tribal parents in desolate Africa, you'd most likely end up going no where, and make no meaningful contribution to society. You'd also probably die of AIDS by the age of 14. Just saying....[/citation]

Stay classy San Diego.

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
There are over 10 million wow players, even more who used to play the game, so I will guess this board will be mass produced and wouldn't be worth buying at $39.95, I will wait until I find it in the $5 box at my local Wal-Mart.

Marketing knows how to brainwash people:

So many 50$ spend on board games just gathering dust. Just because you like world of warcraft doesn't mean you need to throw away your money

If people would stop buying useless crap: the credit crisis would not happen

Kibarob

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
[citation][nom]jaber2[/nom]There are over 10 million wow players, even more who used to play the game, so I will guess this board will be mass produced and wouldn't be worth buying at $39.95, I will wait until I find it in the $5 box at my local Wal-Mart.[/citation]

As far as I remember sir, you schould check the numbers, they only had 4 mill when SWTOR released, so unless they got 6 mill more in 5 months =/ (just going off of memory so i could be very wrong on that figure)

pacioli

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
[citation][nom]Kibarob[/nom]As far as I remember sir, you schould check the numbers, they only had 4 mill when SWTOR released, so unless they got 6 mill more in 5 months =/ (just going off of memory so i could be very wrong on that figure)[/citation]
Yeah... You are totally wrong. They peaked at 12 million subscribers. Lost a million after Cataclysm and another million around when SWTOR came out.
There have also been several million over the seven years it has been going that have stopped playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.