logo'd drivers

Message on Dx Diag, The file AT12DRAA.DRV is not dgitally
signed. Need (WHQL) logo'd driver. Can't play interactine
CD's. Don't know what to down load from Microsoft
downloads. Can anyone help.
2 answers Last reply
More about logo drivers

    Try downloading the latest driver for your video card from ATI.
    http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html

    --

    "I don't cheat to survive. I cheat to LIVE!!"
    - Alceryes

    "Rose" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Message on Dx Diag, The file AT12DRAA.DRV is not dgitally
    > signed. Need (WHQL) logo'd driver. Can't play interactine
    > CD's. Don't know what to down load from Microsoft
    > downloads. Can anyone help.

    It appears the OP has an ATI Rage Series video card. These do not have
    WHQL Certified drivers except the ones included with XP. The problem
    with the XP Drivers is that they do not support OpenGL. You will need
    to install the latest drivers from the link Alceryes provided and they
    will NOT be WHQL Certified.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Alceryes wrote:
    > Try downloading the latest driver for your video card from ATI.
    > http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html

Hardware Drivers Microsoft Windows XP