logo'd drivers

a b \ Driver
August 19, 2004 6:40:40 PM

Message on Dx Diag, The file AT12DRAA.DRV is not dgitally
signed. Need (WHQL) logo'd driver. Can't play interactine
CD's. Don't know what to down load from Microsoft
downloads. Can anyone help.

More about : logo drivers

August 19, 2004 10:14:23 PM

Try downloading the latest driver for your video card from ATI.
http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html

--

"I don't cheat to survive. I cheat to LIVE!!"
- Alceryes

"Rose" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Message on Dx Diag, The file AT12DRAA.DRV is not dgitally
> signed. Need (WHQL) logo'd driver. Can't play interactine
> CD's. Don't know what to down load from Microsoft
> downloads. Can anyone help.

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 21, 2004 7:08:14 PM

It appears the OP has an ATI Rage Series video card. These do not have
WHQL Certified drivers except the ones included with XP. The problem
with the XP Drivers is that they do not support OpenGL. You will need
to install the latest drivers from the link Alceryes provided and they
will NOT be WHQL Certified.

----
Nathan McNulty

!