A7M266 Time Problem

My mother's Asus A7M266 motherboard with a 1GHz Athlon processor keeps
losing time. Where can I go to get the battery for it and what battery
specifically should we get? Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about a7m266 time problem

    On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:02:48 GMT, "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com>
    wrote:

    >My mother's Asus A7M266 motherboard with a 1GHz Athlon processor keeps
    >losing time. Where can I go to get the battery for it and what battery
    >specifically should we get? Thanks.

    CR2032 3V lithium
    Radio Shack
    Ron

    "milleron" <millerdot90@SPAMlessosu.edu> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:02:48 GMT, "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>My mother's Asus A7M266 motherboard with a 1GHz Athlon processor keeps
    >>losing time. Where can I go to get the battery for it and what battery
    >>specifically should we get? Thanks.
    >>

    > CR2032 3V lithium
    > Radio Shack
    > Ron
    Thanks

    "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com> wrote in message
    > "milleron" <millerdot90@SPAMlessosu.edu> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:02:48 GMT, "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>My mother's Asus A7M266 motherboard with a 1GHz Athlon processor keeps
    >>>losing time. Where can I go to get the battery for it and what battery
    >>>specifically should we get? Thanks.
    >>>

    >> CR2032 3V lithium
    >> Radio Shack
    >> Ron
    > Thanks

    While we were at Wal Mart, we went back to the battery section just to see
    if we could find that battery back in the battery area and we did. Cost us
    less than $4 for two batteries. (Never hurts to have a backup for another
    computer.) Anyway, I put the new battery in the mobo and so far it's
    keeping time - I'll know in a few days for sure. I must say that it was one
    of the cheapest computer repairs that I've done.

Asus Battery Motherboards