A7M266 Time Problem

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
April 2, 2005 11:02:48 PM

My mother's Asus A7M266 motherboard with a 1GHz Athlon processor keeps
losing time. Where can I go to get the battery for it and what battery
specifically should we get? Thanks.

More about : a7m266 time problem

April 3, 2005 3:52:08 AM

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:02:48 GMT, "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com>
wrote:

>My mother's Asus A7M266 motherboard with a 1GHz Athlon processor keeps
>losing time. Where can I go to get the battery for it and what battery
>specifically should we get? Thanks.

CR2032 3V lithium
Radio Shack
Ron
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 3, 2005 4:46:32 AM

"milleron" <millerdot90@SPAMlessosu.edu> wrote in message
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:02:48 GMT, "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com>
> wrote:
>
>>My mother's Asus A7M266 motherboard with a 1GHz Athlon processor keeps
>>losing time. Where can I go to get the battery for it and what battery
>>specifically should we get? Thanks.
>>

> CR2032 3V lithium
> Radio Shack
> Ron
Thanks
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 4, 2005 5:39:17 AM

"Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com> wrote in message
> "milleron" <millerdot90@SPAMlessosu.edu> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:02:48 GMT, "Travis King" <Anonymous@none.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>My mother's Asus A7M266 motherboard with a 1GHz Athlon processor keeps
>>>losing time. Where can I go to get the battery for it and what battery
>>>specifically should we get? Thanks.
>>>

>> CR2032 3V lithium
>> Radio Shack
>> Ron
> Thanks

While we were at Wal Mart, we went back to the battery section just to see
if we could find that battery back in the battery area and we did. Cost us
less than $4 for two batteries. (Never hurts to have a backup for another
computer.) Anyway, I put the new battery in the mobo and so far it's
keeping time - I'll know in a few days for sure. I must say that it was one
of the cheapest computer repairs that I've done.
!