wireless mouse/kybd (logitech vs XP Pro)

I'm not sure of the model, I'll have that info tomorrow, but has anyone had
a problem with the mouse highliting several icons when selecting one?

only the left button was pushed, and it was on the icon intended, in some
cases it actually opens several different docs at the same time....

I've double checked for downloads specific to the device, and the control
panel has no complaints either....

it appears to be software, but I'm thinking about exchanging the product to
see if it's the software on the device, or????

any help is appreciated!!!

Rob Ramer

Check two places. First, Mouse Properties in the Control Panel. I know
you said you looked in there, but you may have not seen this. There are
some features called ClickLock or something similar to that. This is
designed to function in this manner. Second place to look is in
Accessibilities in the Control Panel. Again, look for something similar
to this.

----
Nathan McNulty