New Holiday Camps !!

I'm convinced that the huge, empty cities, that China has been building are wholly intended to house the political, social, and otherwise nonconformists that oppose the New World Order.

Come home from your capitalist pig job on Friday, rudely awakened by the NWO gestapo at 2am Saturday, and then living in your brandy-new-condo in China on Sunday.

I love Hope and Change...just keep looking Forward!

S'cuse me...gotta go buy more tinfoil...

It's not Obama's fault only in the outside chance that he's not a pawn of the New World Order cabal.

But let's face it, how could a guy go from being a nobody community Organizer, to Senator, to President in less than five years unless as the puppet of the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations.

I think that it was the first Bush who sealed the cabal within key cabinet positions, then Clinton was a primer for radical departures from the Republic, the second Bush eroded any remaining civil liberties to put the final nails in the coffin, and it is up to Obama to finalize the arrangements.

Now pardon me while I get back into my faraday cage...the government implanted chip is starting to tingle and I think I see a drone flying overhead...

Ancient%20Aliens%20meme%20-%20PANDAS.png

13814321.jpg