Terayon TJ715 and XP Local Area Connections

Anyone know the procedure to integrate to Local Area Connections into one?

It is adding the Terayon in one Local Area Connection
and Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection in the other.

The Intel PRO/100 VE is sending packets but receiving none.

Thanks all in advance.

D.H.

Did you turn off the firewall?

David Halpern wrote:

> Anyone know the procedure to integrate to Local Area Connections into one?
>
> It is adding the Terayon in one Local Area Connection
> and Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection in the other.
>
> The Intel PRO/100 VE is sending packets but receiving none.
>
> Thanks all in advance.
>
> D.H.

Actually no?
But do I need two Local Area Connections?
Wouldn't one just be sufficient?

Best,
Marc
> Did you turn off the firewall?
>
> David Halpern wrote:
>
> > Anyone know the procedure to integrate to Local Area Connections into
one?

> > It is adding the Terayon in one Local Area Connection
> > and Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection in the other.
> >
> > The Intel PRO/100 VE is sending packets but receiving none.
> >
> > Thanks all in advance.
> >
> > D.H.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

What is your reasoning behind this statement. I don't turn of a
firewall
and I don't have problems. The right answer to the wrong question
does
not make sense to me. Terayon is to broadband what an accelerator is
to dial-up.....nothing....

> Did you turn off the firewall?
>
> David Halpern wrote:
>
>> Anyone know the procedure to integrate to Local Area Connections
>> into one?
>>
>> It is adding the Terayon in one Local Area Connection
>> and Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection in the other.
>>
>> The Intel PRO/100 VE is sending packets but receiving none.
>>
>> Thanks all in advance.
>>
>> D.H.

Just disable the network connection you are not using. If you are
actually using both, you can bridge them by highlighting them both and
selecting to bridge them. If you are only using one ethernet
connection, just disable the other one or the one that doesn't work as
well ;)

----
Nathan McNulty