Halo 2 or Half-Life 2

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life 2?
6 answers Last reply
More about halo half life
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Halflife 2 offcourse:

    Firstly Halo 2 is too much like Halo (1). The graphics have advanced,
    nothing else is much changed about the game.
    Half-life 2 is much different than Half-life (1)

    At least thats what I think

    "David Le Brocq" <dlebrocq01@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
    > 2?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Oh my god, not ANOTHER one of these damn threads...

    Oshin Sinani wrote:
    > Halflife 2 offcourse:
    >
    > Firstly Halo 2 is too much like Halo (1). The graphics have advanced,
    > nothing else is much changed about the game.
    > Half-life 2 is much different than Half-life (1)
    >
    > At least thats what I think
    >

    > "David Le Brocq" <dlebrocq01@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
    >>2?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "David Le Brocq" <dlebrocq01@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
    > 2?

    i think a better question would be... is my spectrum 48k better than your
    amstrad ? or are they both better than fred's commodore 64?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    James Mourby wrote:

    > "David Le Brocq" <dlebrocq01@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
    >>2?
    >

    > i think a better question would be... is my spectrum 48k better than your
    > amstrad ? or are they both better than fred's commodore 64?

    Half-life 2, Halo 2, for kicks let add Mechassault 2, Diablo 2, Red
    alert 2, Neverwinter nights (2nd expansion),

    And..... GO!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    I love them both. I like Halo 2's online feature more.. less laggy from my
    expereince and it just goes smoother... with the whole 'host migration' if
    the host quits is a nice feature. Also the matchmaking is alot better. As
    far as single player, I think it's a toss up. I'd buy 'em both if I were
    you.

    > In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
    > 2?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    No contest, Half-Life 2. I stopped mid-way through Halo 2's SP game to
    start playing HL2. And I did not touch another game until completing
    HL2.

    The graphics and physics engine of HL2 blows Halo 2 away. But that's
    no surprise since it's PC vs console.

    Get both you won't be disappointed. But if you only have the budget
    for one, and a decent PC get Half-Life 2.

    Remember you HAVE TO have a internet connection (broadband preferred)
    to play HL2. Yes, even the SP campaign.

Games Video Games