Halo 2 or Half-Life 2

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life 2?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Halflife 2 offcourse:

Firstly Halo 2 is too much like Halo (1). The graphics have advanced,
nothing else is much changed about the game.
Half-life 2 is much different than Half-life (1)

At least thats what I think

"David Le Brocq" <dlebrocq01@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
> 2?

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Oh my god, not ANOTHER one of these damn threads...

Oshin Sinani wrote:
> Halflife 2 offcourse:
>
> Firstly Halo 2 is too much like Halo (1). The graphics have advanced,
> nothing else is much changed about the game.
> Half-life 2 is much different than Half-life (1)
>
> At least thats what I think
>

> "David Le Brocq" <dlebrocq01@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
>>2?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

"David Le Brocq" <dlebrocq01@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
> 2?

i think a better question would be... is my spectrum 48k better than your
amstrad ? or are they both better than fred's commodore 64?

Ryan

James Mourby wrote:

> "David Le Brocq" <dlebrocq01@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
>>2?
>

> i think a better question would be... is my spectrum 48k better than your
> amstrad ? or are they both better than fred's commodore 64?

Half-life 2, Halo 2, for kicks let add Mechassault 2, Diablo 2, Red
alert 2, Neverwinter nights (2nd expansion),

And..... GO!

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I love them both. I like Halo 2's online feature more.. less laggy from my
expereince and it just goes smoother... with the whole 'host migration' if
the host quits is a nice feature. Also the matchmaking is alot better. As
far as single player, I think it's a toss up. I'd buy 'em both if I were
you.

> In your opinion, what do you think is the better game, Halo 2 or Half-Life
> 2?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

No contest, Half-Life 2. I stopped mid-way through Halo 2's SP game to
start playing HL2. And I did not touch another game until completing
HL2.

The graphics and physics engine of HL2 blows Halo 2 away. But that's
no surprise since it's PC vs console.

Get both you won't be disappointed. But if you only have the budget
for one, and a decent PC get Half-Life 2.

Remember you HAVE TO have a internet connection (broadband preferred)
to play HL2. Yes, even the SP campaign.