john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

i`m running windows me my computer works fine until i
connect to the net it then runs slower until it finally
freezes any help would be most welcome

Emptying your cache might help, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"john" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i`m running windows me my computer works fine until i
> connect to the net it then runs slower until it finally
> freezes any help would be most welcome

Dialup software? Bad install of your web browser (IE?)? You may want
to ask about this in a more appropriate newsgroup.

----
Nathan McNulty