USB Hard Drive isn't in My Computer

Ryan

I have an external USB drive that is recognized under my
device manager and is working properly, and the safely
remove hardware icon in the tray recognizes when it is
plugged in, but the drive doesn't appear under My Computer
and I can't find any way to access it. Can anyone tell me
how to fix this?

bar

Go to Device Manager and Format the Hard Drive.

Once formatted, it should appear in My Computer.