Sign in with
Your question

New Brand Custom Built Computer Problems !HELP

Last response: in Windows 7
January 27, 2011 11:53:15 PM

I have been disappointed with my new build so far. It worked fine before my friend try to overclock my AMD 1055t to 4.0ghz. I told him to put it back on default and well one day it started crashing and freezing on prime95.I brought it into a local computer shop located to me and well they fixed my computer and it cost about $50.It was working fine when I got home but sometimes when I am playing a game or so I get on the internet and the things gets me to a bluescreen which leads me to a error code with 0x0000001e. It would happened sometimes so yeah.Now I decided to change my setup and well not when I'm playing a video or just on the internet, my computer would just freeze with just a sound.I would restart and sometimes it wont even boot on.I would have to shut off the computer completely for a couple of minutes for it to even turn on.I do not know what the problem is.This computer has given me so much stress and I had it for over 3 months pretty much.
The one thing I notice is that my video card fans goes alittle higher when watching a video. I see it reach about 47C and makes me think why.I have not done any overclocking to ANYTHING. So if anyone can help please help.I'll appreciate it.This is my first build btw.The only Drivers iI have installed are Catalyst Control 2,Microsoft Intellipoint 8.0,realtek eternet controller driver. I have not flash the bios. The bios version is 1005.Turbo core is off and everything else if on auto.

Here are the Specs
Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit
Haf 922
XFX 6850
Corsair TX650w
AMD 1055t
Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU cooler
Kingston HyperX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333
ASUS M4A87TD EVO
Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s

Note:I been searching online and people said to run dxdiag and i ran dxdiag in 32 bit no problem but when i ran dxdiag in 64 bit, I got this in my video card
The file aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

I goto Event Viewer and I see int he Applications's Event Viewer I see a lot of this Error
Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update...; with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.
In event viewer I'm seeing System errors such as 0x0000007e,0x0000003B,0x0000001e
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2011 12:27:58 AM

that error code w/ XP meant a BIOS issue, or a driver problem (i assume that hasn't changed much).
I would reset your CMOS (taking out the mobo battery, hold power button down for a few seconds usually works). Update all drivers, blah blah blah. If that doesn't work, I'd take out any unnecessary hardware to try to widdle down whats the issue.
January 28, 2011 12:35:04 AM

arges86 said:
that error code w/ XP meant a BIOS issue, or a driver problem (i assume that hasn't changed much).
I would reset your CMOS (taking out the mobo battery, hold power button down for a few seconds usually works). Update all drivers, blah blah blah. If that doesn't work, I'd take out any unnecessary hardware to try to widdle down whats the issue.

If i toke out the cmos why would I hold the power button ? and the bios is on defualt settings upset the turbo core is off. and im using windows 7 64 bit
January 28, 2011 10:00:57 PM

okay error code is 0x0000001e
!