ME

I cant play dvd's well i can...it does but then it doesnt

i was quite alright watching a dvd i had brought, when
half way through it crashed and said something about
copywrite protection. i have a decoder! and im not
paying 50 quid for a new one just because my pc is mardy!.

it was doing it fine earlier now my decoder is claimed
non-exsistant, please help me find one that
works....please

Have you tried reinstalling your decoder?
www.coribright.com

"me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cant play dvd's well i can...it does but then it doesnt
>
> i was quite alright watching a dvd i had brought, when
> half way through it crashed and said something about
> copywrite protection. i have a decoder! and im not
> paying 50 quid for a new one just because my pc is mardy!.
>
> it was doing it fine earlier now my decoder is claimed
> non-exsistant, please help me find one that
> works....please

ME

yes indeedy i have but the problem remains with the added
extra that my decoder has gone AWOL and killed itself,
not possible you say, ay it is, my computer has a history
of mental illness, no decoders found what the hell?...
any help greatly appreciated