Speedfan and A7V600-X

Hi,
I just bough an A7V600-X motherboard. The thing is that I want to control
the CPU and case fan speed with speedfan. I have just seen that this board
does not support Q-Fan technology. Do speedfan need this to control the fan
speed? Also, I jut found out that the A7N8X-X board support Q-Fan
technology. Does this mean that speedfan would be able to control the CPU
and case fan speed?

Thanks,

Sylvain

Ed

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:57:28 -0400, "Sylvain Menard" <menardsy3@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I just bough an A7V600-X motherboard. The thing is that I want to control
>the CPU and case fan speed with speedfan. I have just seen that this board
>does not support Q-Fan technology. Do speedfan need this to control the fan
>speed? Also, I jut found out that the A7N8X-X board support Q-Fan
>technology. Does this mean that speedfan would be able to control the CPU
>and case fan speed?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sylvain

FWIW I have a "A7N8X", Speedfan and Q-fan can both only control the CPU fan header.
Ed