Reinstallin XP Professional In RAID 0 Config

I currently have twin Hatachi 250 GB SATA drives in a RAID 0 config. The
system was setup by outside vendor and is operating properly. As I do
anually, I want to reformat C Drive and reinstall Windows XP fresh.

Will I potentially have a problem/ any insight to the handling of this
situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nick

dl

One potential problem might be is yr version of winxp install cd sp1? ie
does it have support for large drives
Personally I've never had reason to clean install an o/s other than for hd
failure, my sys run 24/7 and may be described as 'busy'