Dead or Alive...Actually just dead... I'm stuck?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

After a few rooms all the doors are locked and I can't get out of the level.
Can anyone shed some light on how to get out or to replay so I don't get in
the same position.

(This is a level playing as the Arbitor just after the banshee has crashed
into the ledge)

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

My memory of that level is hazy, but I believe you need to find the elevator
switch.