- Asus support line?

Is there a toll-free Asus support line? I can't seem to find one.
4 answers Last reply
More about asus support line

    E-mail only, as far as I know.

    --
    DaveW

    Jon J. Yeager wrote:
    > Is there a toll-free Asus support line? I can't seem to find one.

    I probably wouldn't bother...

    What do you want? Maybe we can help here? For RMA, you probably go
    through your retailer...

    Ben

    No toll free number. 502-995-0883 (5:30 am to 5 pm US Pacific time if
    that's still current).
    Otherwise, no charge to use http://helpdesk.asus.com .

    "Jon J. Yeager" <nospam@please.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a toll-free Asus support line? I can't seem to find one.

  4. pl. mercury motherboard drivers pi945gcm sound

Asus Support Motherboards