  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
April 12, 2005 6:27:28 PM

Is there a toll-free Asus support line? I can't seem to find one.

More about : asus support line

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 12, 2005 8:10:10 PM

E-mail only, as far as I know.

--
DaveW

"Jon J. Yeager" <nospam@please.com> wrote in message
> Is there a toll-free Asus support line? I can't seem to find one.

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 12, 2005 11:39:52 PM

Jon J. Yeager wrote:
> Is there a toll-free Asus support line? I can't seem to find one.

I probably wouldn't bother...

What do you want? Maybe we can help here? For RMA, you probably go
through your retailer...

Ben
a b V Motherboard
April 13, 2005 1:32:34 AM

No toll free number. 502-995-0883 (5:30 am to 5 pm US Pacific time if
that's still current).
Otherwise, no charge to use http://helpdesk.asus.com .

"Jon J. Yeager" <nospam@please.com> wrote in message
> Is there a toll-free Asus support line? I can't seem to find one.

August 8, 2011 4:08:19 AM

pl. mercury motherboard drivers pi945gcm sound
!