camera opening into wrong file

Paul

Splendid

recently i have bought a fuji camera and when i first
installed it everything was great, when i plugged the
camera in it would open with the software that came with
it (finepixviewer). but for some reason when i plug it in
now it opens up in f: drive as removable drive i have
checked the properties and changed it back to the so that
it should open with the software, but it has no effect
and when i check it again it has gone back to the
previous setting. i have downloaded autofix from ms and
it informs me that there is a problem with it but cant
fix it, any help or solutions would be appreicated.
i have been given a solution using windows explorer which
worked, but now seems to have stopped working, helpppp

See the responses to your last post on August 8/13.

----
Nathan McNulty