Bluetooth device stops working after windows update

Nevermind

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004

I just came home from a 3 month vacation and updated XP.
The usual security updates etc installed themselves, and
my Windows Bluetooth desktop promptly stopped working.
Does not respond when i try to reconnect, does not allow
me to reinstall updates to the mouse/keyboard software.
Tries to find windows Bluetooth drivers, but fails and
keeps asking me for "Bluetooth CD". Major mess.
Help me??

p.s.

Has everyone but me found a way to upgrade to SP2??????
Has SP2 been released? I can't se any download option for
SP2 in windows update!! All i find is three thousand
pages of boring SP2 info...

SP2 has been released. It has new features for BlueTooth. Also a new
version of software for Microsoft Wireless Desktop for BlueTooth has
been released. Here are the links:

Service Pack 2:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

IntelliPoint/IntelliType 5.2 Software: