mark

When i am on line if i leave the computer unattended for
about 10mins or more the connection drops out and ask's
me to re-connect. when i try to re-connect it tells me "
unable to establish connection ". So the only way round
it is for me to reboot the pc.
Please help

Thanks Mark

This often happens with Dialup connections. There are two things that I
can suggest. First, check the settings for your modem/dial up software
(or options for your internet if using broadband). Second, try newer
drivers for your modem (or internet device).

----
Nathan McNulty