DDR400 Memory Lock - error - reboot

Eample:

"The instructions at "0x241692f6" referenced memorty
at "0x00c35d80". The memory could not be "read".
Click OK to terminate the program"

I just upgraded to the ram in my box to DDR400 from
DDR266. I have a 400 FSB on my Athlon 3000+ and that
worked good. I can encode and torture this computer but
there is a issue with this RAM. Any answers. This is the
second brand of Memory that i have tried and the first
didnt work at all. Tell me there is a quick fix? please.

Are you certain that the M/B will handle DDR400 RAM? You did check the
specs, right?

--
Regards:

Richard Urban