Stop error question!

Recently one of my pcs has been giving me fits with various stop errors, the
latest of which is
pfn_list_corrupt. I have tried new ram, new hd, etc. but to no avail. I've
run Memtest and it has come up with no errors. I"ve tried to reinstall Win
XP Pro more times than I can count!
Is it possible that one of the RAM slots has gone bad but Memtest doesn't
pick it up?
The only other thing I can think of replacing is the motherboard and/or CPU.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Gary

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;291806
Not very helpful, but apparently it must be a driver problem if not bad
RAM...

When you re-installed Windows, was it a clean install?

This may be of some use:
http://forums.wugnet.com/Perform%20Maintain-Blue-screen-PFN_list_corrupt-ftopict350182.html