Internet Keyboard part needed...

keyboard...anyone
>know where I can find them?
>.

While this just may be the dumbest part search I ever
heard of, did you consider contacting the keyboard's
manufacturer?

"Jason" <dolphans1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I broke one of the standup pegs on the back of the keyboard...anyone
> know where I can find them?

Mmmh. Have you looked at the prices of new keyboards
lately? Alternatively, how about buying some epoxy putty,
pushing it against the back of the keyboard, kneading it to
the correct shape, then waiting half an hour until it has
hardened . . .

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:51:20 +1000, "Pegasus \(MVP\)" <I.can@fly.com>
wrote:

>"Jason" <dolphans1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I broke one of the standup pegs on the back of the keyboard...anyone
>> know where I can find them?
>
>Mmmh. Have you looked at the prices of new keyboards
>lately? Alternatively, how about buying some epoxy putty,
>pushing it against the back of the keyboard, kneading it to
>the correct shape, then waiting half an hour until it has
>hardened . . .

Yup I have seen the prices, but why spend $10 when the part I need
shouldn't cost more than 20 cents. Epoxy would work but need the legs
to fold back in so I can tuck it under.

Booby

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2004

Jason, sounds like a good business opportunity, why not open an internet
website selling keyboard legs. You may also want to consider adding mouse
balls to your inventory.

wrote:

>"Jason" <dolphans1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I broke one of the standup pegs on the back of the keyboard...anyone
>> know where I can find them?
>
>Mmmh. Have you looked at the prices of new keyboards
>lately? Alternatively, how about buying some epoxy putty,
>pushing it against the back of the keyboard, kneading it to
>the correct shape, then waiting half an hour until it has
>hardened . . .

Yup I have seen the prices, but why spend $10 when the part I need
shouldn't cost more than 20 cents. Epoxy would work but need the legs
to fold back in so I can tuck it under.

Cyberguys have mouseballs already.

"Booby" <spam@nospam.com> wrote in message
| Jason, sounds like a good business opportunity, why not
open an internet
| website selling keyboard legs. You may also want to
consider adding mouse
| balls to your inventory.
|
| "Jason" <dolphans1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:51:20 +1000, "Pegasus \(MVP\)"
<I.can@fly.com>
| wrote:
|

| >"Jason" <dolphans1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| >> I broke one of the standup pegs on the back of the
keyboard...anyone
| >> know where I can find them?
| >
| >Mmmh. Have you looked at the prices of new keyboards
| >lately? Alternatively, how about buying some epoxy putty,
| >pushing it against the back of the keyboard, kneading it
| >the correct shape, then waiting half an hour until it has
| >hardened . . .
| >

| Yup I have seen the prices, but why spend $10 when the
part I need
| shouldn't cost more than 20 cents. Epoxy would work but
need the legs
| to fold back in so I can tuck it under.

I had them once in a Thai restaurant. No bad, but very
tiny. Ask for the large order if you get them.

"Jason" <dolphans1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:51:20 +1000, "Pegasus \(MVP\)" <I.can@fly.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Jason" <dolphans1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> I broke one of the standup pegs on the back of the keyboard...anyone
> >> know where I can find them?
> >
> >Mmmh. Have you looked at the prices of new keyboards
> >lately? Alternatively, how about buying some epoxy putty,
> >pushing it against the back of the keyboard, kneading it to
> >the correct shape, then waiting half an hour until it has
> >hardened . . .
> >

> Yup I have seen the prices, but why spend $10 when the part I need
> shouldn't cost more than 20 cents. Epoxy would work but need the legs
> to fold back in so I can tuck it under.

Good luck!