Something 'else' coming soon for Halo 2...here is a scan o..

Geo

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Its a MAP PACK supposedly 50+ Multiplayer Maps....

Retail 29.99....with Bots & Your classic Deathmatch-Capture the Flag
etc.....

GMAN

"Geo" <geo2000@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Its a MAP PACK supposedly 50+ Multiplayer Maps....
>
> Retail 29.99....with Bots & Your classic Deathmatch-Capture the Flag
> etc.....

So when you say retail, do you mean it will be available at the brick 'n'
mortar stores, or do you suppose as I do that this is an exclusive thing for
Live users?

no one wrote:
> no idea what this means but they hint that there is a Halo 2. ....

Halo 2. <------It's called punctuation.

HTH,
joe.