Printing text in red if no black left? Epson

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
May 23, 2004 8:57:38 PM

My black ink cart has ran out and I really need to print something, is there
any way to just print in colour? Say, red would do as it's only text. I have
some colour ink left, but no black..

Thanks.
Anonymous
May 23, 2004 8:57:39 PM

On Sun, 23 May 2004 16:57:38 +0100, "Raiden" <none@none.com> wrote:

>My black ink cart has ran out and I really need to print something, is there
>any way to just print in colour? Say, red would do as it's only text. I have
>some colour ink left, but no black..

The printer will not print as long as there is an ink out error.
Properly removing the ink error is your only option.
May 23, 2004 8:58:26 PM

"Raiden" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> My black ink cart has ran out and I really need to print something, is
there
> any way to just print in colour? Say, red would do as it's only text. I
have
> some colour ink left, but no black..
>
> Thanks.

Forgot to mention, it's an Epson Stylus Color 680.
Anonymous
May 24, 2004 10:49:50 PM

You can't continue printing when one of the colors is out. You will need to
buy a new cartridge for your printer to start printing.

!