Printing text in red if no black left? Epson

Raiden

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

My black ink cart has ran out and I really need to print something, is there
any way to just print in colour? Say, red would do as it's only text. I have
some colour ink left, but no black..

Thanks.

On Sun, 23 May 2004 16:57:38 +0100, "Raiden" <none@none.com> wrote:

>My black ink cart has ran out and I really need to print something, is there
>any way to just print in colour? Say, red would do as it's only text. I have
>some colour ink left, but no black..

The printer will not print as long as there is an ink out error.
Properly removing the ink error is your only option.

Raiden

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"Raiden" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> My black ink cart has ran out and I really need to print something, is
there
> any way to just print in colour? Say, red would do as it's only text. I
have
> some colour ink left, but no black..
>
> Thanks.

Forgot to mention, it's an Epson Stylus Color 680.

You can't continue printing when one of the colors is out. You will need to
buy a new cartridge for your printer to start printing.