P3BF Bootup Problem

Someone

Not too long ago, I had to reinstall Win XP. Soon after, the bootup
problem began.

The error message is:

Hardware monitor found an error. Enter Power setup for details.
Press F1 to continue or DEL to enter setup.

Well, I cant find the error. Anyone have any suggestions?

Paul

Splendid

In article <l3g3611j92b0rf3t29gda0ro2jh9j0g2m2@4ax.com>,
someone@mailinator.com wrote:

> Not too long ago, I had to reinstall Win XP. Soon after, the bootup
> problem began.
>
> The error message is:
>
> Hardware monitor found an error. Enter Power setup for details.
> Press F1 to continue or DEL to enter setup.
>
> Well, I cant find the error. Anyone have any suggestions?

PSU fan speed below threshold ? It might be related to a
monitored fan.

Paul

Someone

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:45:03 -0400, nospam@needed.com (Paul) wrote:

>In article <l3g3611j92b0rf3t29gda0ro2jh9j0g2m2@4ax.com>,
>someone@mailinator.com wrote:
>
>> Not too long ago, I had to reinstall Win XP. Soon after, the bootup
>> problem began.
>>
>> The error message is:
>>
>> Hardware monitor found an error. Enter Power setup for details.
>> Press F1 to continue or DEL to enter setup.
>>
>> Well, I cant find the error. Anyone have any suggestions?
>
>PSU fan speed below threshold ? It might be related to a
>monitored fan.
>
> Paul

You may be right. Recently, I kept hearing one of the fans going in
my computer. I assumed it was the PSU Fan and replaced the fan.
Well, that wasn't the problem, but the CPU cooling fan was about to go
kaput. I did replace it. I will see if I can narrow down the
problem to a monitored fan. Thanks.