vivian

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2004

My printer seems to have disappeared from my hard drive.
When I try to install, program says it can't complete the
process. when I investigate further, I'm told the RPC
server isnt working. How do I fix this problem?

Thank You.

null

Vivian wrote:

> My printer seems to have disappeared from my hard drive.
> When I try to install, program says it can't complete the
> process. when I investigate further, I'm told the RPC
> server isnt working. How do I fix this problem?
>
> Thank You.

Try this:

Start > Run >

type: services.msc
and hit enter

In the right side of the screen, scroll down to see if Remote Procedure
Call is started. If not, right-click it and tell it to start it.

posted here.