cannot find SHELL.DLL

I just purchased an Epson printer and when attempting to
install, I get an error message "can not find SHELL.DLL".
I have called both Epson and my computer manufacturer
with little or no help. I have gone to www.dll-files.com
and downloaded the "Shell.dll" program and unzipped it
into my windows/system32 folder but, still receiving
error message. Can anyone help?

Register the shell dll file by clicking Start -> Run -> and type this in the
box and press the ENTER key: regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\shell.dll OR
regsvr32 c:\winnt\system32\shell.dll

Good Luck!

Nospam