Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I have decided on an Asus A8V Deluxe with an Athlon 64 3200 to replace my P4 2.8/P4P800 Deluxe system (I'll be
reusing the "old" gfx card, TV card, HDs, etc) and I'm wondering whether the WiFi version of the A8V Deluxe is
worth getting, or would I be better served by buying a third party WiFi setup?

Thanks for any replies.

Paul

Splendid

In article <0n6761hdnep164pbbg91cd40fvpmc4kag5@4ax.com>, Dave
<dwilson@mailinator.com> wrote:

> I have decided on an Asus A8V Deluxe with an Athlon 64 3200 to
> replace my P4 2.8/P4P800 Deluxe system (I'll be
> reusing the "old" gfx card, TV card, HDs, etc) and I'm wondering
> whether the WiFi version of the A8V Deluxe is worth getting, or
> would I be better served by buying a third party WiFi setup?
>
> Thanks for any replies.

Check the OS support, for any product you buy. Asus strong
point is not always their software. You should check the
Asus download page, to see how easy it is o get support for
your new product. Those are the things that would influence
my buying decision.

Paul