Link gamertag with Bungie

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I have linked my gamertag with Bungie so I can see all my Halo 2 stats etc,
but I cannot get the Bungie.net logo to appear on my name in Halo 2 as it
should.
Can anyone comment on how they got it to work?
Thanks

--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK

Deano

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

KerplunKuK wrote:
> I have linked my gamertag with Bungie so I can see all my Halo 2
> stats etc, but I cannot get the Bungie.net logo to appear on my name
> in Halo 2 as it should.
> Can anyone comment on how they got it to work?
> Thanks

Go into your settings, then web settings and change the option under "Show
Bungienet User Status in Halo2".

--

Deano
Gamertag: buckskin