devices connected through usb burns two MB

Anyone have any ideas why this would happen. Both a digital camera and mp3
player have caused problems when plugged into usb port.

rq

Paul

Splendid

In article <x5V8e.1068031$6l.455784@pd7tw2no>, "RQ" <qurandc@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Anyone have any ideas why this would happen. Both a digital camera and mp3
> player have caused problems when plugged into usb port.
>

> rq

More details please - motherboard brand and model...

Paul

Sorry,

P5P800 Asus

> In article <x5V8e.1068031$6l.455784@pd7tw2no>, "RQ" <qurandc@shaw.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> Anyone have any ideas why this would happen. Both a digital camera and
>> mp3
>> player have caused problems when plugged into usb port.
>>

>> rq
>
> More details please - motherboard brand and model...
>
> Paul

Brent,
Greetings and hallucinations from just north of Fantasy Land (Washington,
DC)!
Well, my ASUS A7N8X Deluxe v1.04 was DOA. I got it exchanged and what came
back was the same except it was a v2.0. Life with it has been utterly boring
ever since. No screaming, pulling out of hair and the like.
Peace,
Paul
"General Mail" <ljquaise@telus.net> wrote in message
<snipped>
> My question is has anyone ever sent a board back under warranty or service
> to ASUS and gotten any satisfactory results?
<snipped>