System restore points have been deleted

Hi!

Ive just tried to do a system restore but all of the
restore points are completely gone. I had it set for the
maximum amount to be stored. Any ideas on how to get them
back? Many thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about system restore points deleted

    The only way I know that they can be 'deleted' is if one performs a Disk
    Cleanup and selects to remove all but the latest System Restore Point. Under
    this circumstance there is no recovery process.

    May I recommend that you create a new restore point now.

    "nikki tucker" wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > Ive just tried to do a system restore but all of the
    > restore points are completely gone. I had it set for the
    > maximum amount to be stored. Any ideas on how to get them
    > back? Many thanks.

    The other way to remove them is to disable System Restore. There is no
    way to recover these restore points.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    BAR wrote:
    > The only way I know that they can be 'deleted' is if one performs a Disk
    > Cleanup and selects to remove all but the latest System Restore Point. Under
    > this circumstance there is no recovery process.
    >
    > May I recommend that you create a new restore point now.
    >
    > "nikki tucker" wrote:
    >

    >>Hi!
    >>
    >>Ive just tried to do a system restore but all of the
    >>restore points are completely gone. I had it set for the
    >>maximum amount to be stored. Any ideas on how to get them
    >>back? Many thanks.

Hardware Microsoft System Restore Windows XP