K8V lan won't detect Netgear WGT624 router

Just purchased a Netgear WGT624 v2 wireless router. The K8V doesn't seem to
detect it to allow me to set it up through internet explorer by
http://192.168.0.1. I can ping the router by using start/run/cmd/ping
192.168.0.1. It looks ok as is sends and receives data packets. I'm
running WinXP SP1.

The K8V lan runs fine when connected directly to the Motorola Surboard 5100.

If I connect my Dell note book to the router i can acess the setup routine
from IE. This runs Win 2000.

The properties set ups for the lan connections seem ok.

Any suggestions to fix this?

I fixed it! I needed to delete some Bridge connections in Windows XP
Network Connections group in Control Panel.

FYI.....the WGT624 is very fast in both wired and wireless connections.