Intellitype Program Specific Button Assignment

Hi There,

I was wondering whether there were any known limitations
regarding the program specific button assignments feature.
My program will work with the global button assignments,
but will continue to use the global ones even if I set
program specific assignments.

Regards
Malcolm Dowers

Can't quite figure out what you are trying to do, but the operating
system gets first go at keyboard input.

Malcolm Dowers wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I was wondering whether there were any known limitations
> regarding the program specific button assignments feature.
> My program will work with the global button assignments,
> but will continue to use the global ones even if I set
> program specific assignments.
>
> Regards
> Malcolm Dowers

Are you meaning the Keyboard Options in the Control Panel? This ties in
with the IntelliType Software and should offer the ability to customize
multimedia buttons on your keyboard.

----
Nathan McNulty