Continuous ink systems for HP's?

I have an HP PSC 2210 and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a
CIS for it? i looked all over the net and could not find.
I'm in Canada.

TIA
jay cee

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Since the printheads are contained in the HPs' cartridges, you probably
won't find such a system.

Don

"Jay Cee" <no@spam.please> wrote in message
> I have an HP PSC 2210 and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a
> CIS for it? i looked all over the net and could not find.
> I'm in Canada.
>

> TIA
> jay cee

out of suriosity, wht would that make a difference?

jay cee