pocket pc 2003 freeze

June 26, 2004 6:57:19 PM

hi

i tried to install themes 2003 on my 2003 pocket pc
the screen has frozen and won't swtich off
is the a "ctrl+alt+delete" option for pocket pc to end the frozen program
any other suggestions as to how to unlock it?

last time i had to reset the system

thanks
alex

More about : pocket 2003 freeze

June 26, 2004 11:37:24 PM

is there a reset button on the side of it or something?
soft reset won't harm it

June 28, 2004 3:31:42 PM

press the reset button with the stylus provided and release (no need to hold
the button in) this will reset the Pocket PC and should get you going again

Nina

!