Compaq system save partition

I have an older system that came with a system save
partition, approx.1.86 GB on the D: drive, how can i get
rid of this and add that 1.86 to my C:drive.

If you delete the partition, how will you do a restore if you have to? The
partition contains the original drive image. Without it or a Restore CD
set, you will be unable to do a complete System Restore.

Bobby

"tejuro69" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an older system that came with a system save
> partition, approx.1.86 GB on the D: drive, how can i get
> rid of this and add that 1.86 to my C:drive.

Latest posts