  • Compaq
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 25, 2004 10:41:55 PM

I have an older system that came with a system save
partition, approx.1.86 GB on the D: drive, how can i get
rid of this and add that 1.86 to my C:D rive.

More about : compaq system save partition

Anonymous
August 25, 2004 10:41:56 PM

If you delete the partition, how will you do a restore if you have to? The
partition contains the original drive image. Without it or a Restore CD
set, you will be unable to do a complete System Restore.

Bobby

!