Hello

Well try reading your manual or can oyu provide who your
pc is made by, or type of pc that you have.

Alviin

frank wrote:

> who is my motherboards manufacturer? how do i discover
> this? please help it is imperative that i find out

> who is my motherboards manufacturer? how do i discover
> this? please help it is imperative that i find out

A quick check is to pop open the case and see if there are any
manufacturer names written on the main board. That would at least
give you a start.

---
Papaboojum

This is my program of choice. It is even able to tell you what the
motherboard resembles if it is an OEM Computer. If this program does
not work and the computer was built by a company like Dell or HP, you
will need to either check their tech documents or contact them directly.

----
Nathan McNulty

Thane of Lochaber wrote:
> Everest Home Edition can tell you everything you need to know:
>
> http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang=en&pageid=1
>

> "frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>>who is my motherboards manufacturer? how do i discover
>>this? please help it is imperative that i find out

Greetings --

Well, if you don't have the PC's manual, and don't want to open
the case and look, these three utilities are quite useful:

SiSoft's Sandra
http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/index.php?dir=&location=sware_dl&lang=en

Belarc Advisor

Unlimited Possibilities' AIDA32
http://www.aumha.org/downloads/aida32.zip

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> who is my motherboards manufacturer? how do i discover
> this? please help it is imperative that i find out

AIDA32 no longer exists; another company bought it and it is now called
Everest Home Edition. The homepage link is a few posts above.

> Greetings --
>
> Well, if you don't have the PC's manual, and don't want to open
> the case and look, these three utilities are quite useful:
>
> SiSoft's Sandra
> http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/index.php?dir=&location=sware_dl&lang=en
>
> Belarc Advisor
> http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
>
> Unlimited Possibilities' AIDA32
> http://www.aumha.org/downloads/aida32.zip
>

> Bruce Chambers
> --
> Help us help you:
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

> both at once. - RAH
>

> "frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> who is my motherboards manufacturer? how do i discover
>> this? please help it is imperative that i find out

Greetings --

Granted, there will be no more new versions of AIDA32, but the
last version is still available from the link I provided, and others.

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"Thane of Lochaber" <Banquo@NoEmail.com> wrote in message
> AIDA32 no longer exists; another company bought it and it is now
> called Everest Home Edition. The homepage link is a few posts above.

AIDA32 is now Everest Home from www.lavalys.com . The software engineer
that developed AIDA32 was hired on by Lavalys, and he is being well paid
to make AIDA32 under the name of Everest. They make their money from
corporate/business users and keep the price for their Home version free
for us :)

----
Nathan McNulty