device drivers

August 26, 2004 9:14:48 AM

my computer automatically informs me of a problem with
a/some device drivers that make Windows unstable. Looking
into it, the problem appears to be some CD programmer?
Roxio? Can anyone help me with this error?
Thanks

More about : device drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 26, 2004 2:05:36 PM

Look for updates to Roxio at www.roxio.com. If you have version 5, it is
incompatible in XP without the Roxio updates. v6 and 7 are compatible (but
still have updates)
www.coribright.com

!