device drivers

my computer automatically informs me of a problem with
a/some device drivers that make Windows unstable. Looking
into it, the problem appears to be some CD programmer?
Roxio? Can anyone help me with this error?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about device drivers

    Look for updates to Roxio at www.roxio.com. If you have version 5, it is
    incompatible in XP without the Roxio updates. v6 and 7 are compatible (but
    still have updates)
    www.coribright.com

    "trevor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my computer automatically informs me of a problem with
    > a/some device drivers that make Windows unstable. Looking
    > into it, the problem appears to be some CD programmer?
    > Roxio? Can anyone help me with this error?
    > Thanks

Drivers Devices Windows XP