  • Audio
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
August 26, 2004 12:17:56 PM

The driver for multimedia audio controller is not
installed, it went missing after my boyfriend uninstalled
aol. I have no clue how to fix this can anyone help? thx.

More about : multimedia audio controller driver

Anonymous
August 26, 2004 2:02:14 PM

You'll have to download and reinstall it..... best place to look is the
website of the motherboard manufacturer, but if you don't know what
motherboard you have, the starting place should be the website of the PC
manufacturer.
www.coribright.com