multimedia audio controller driver

lulu

The driver for multimedia audio controller is not
installed, it went missing after my boyfriend uninstalled
aol. I have no clue how to fix this can anyone help? thx.

You'll have to download and reinstall it..... best place to look is the
website of the motherboard manufacturer, but if you don't know what
motherboard you have, the starting place should be the website of the PC
manufacturer.
www.coribright.com

"lulu" <voloui@aol.com> wrote in message
> The driver for multimedia audio controller is not
> installed, it went missing after my boyfriend uninstalled
> aol. I have no clue how to fix this can anyone help? thx.

TRENDING THREADS