Cannot enter VIA Raid BIOS Utility on K8V SE Deluxe Mother..

Pressing Tab key at POST, but PC continues with boot process. Can enter BIOS
setup no problem. My son's PC has the identical motherboard, and pressing Tab
key enters the Raid Utility no problem.

Everything else works fine.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Paul

Splendid

In article <qbra711cbfi9r46i4glvv4vni79eedgbvk@4ax.com>, Michael Meyers
<meyers@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Pressing Tab key at POST, but PC continues with boot process. Can enter BIOS
> setup no problem. My son's PC has the identical motherboard, and pressing Tab
> key enters the Raid Utility no problem.
>
> Everything else works fine.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Onchip SATA Boot ROM [Enabled] ?