halo2 - horizontal screen-split in cooperative mode?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Hi!

Can anyone tell me if there is possible to play with horizontal screen-split
instead of vertical screen-split when playing halo2 in cooperative mode??

Thank you for any advise!
Arild

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

On the XBox Dashboard, set the screen mode to 'Widescreen.'

Arild Mathisen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Can anyone tell me if there is possible to play with horizontal screen-split
> instead of vertical screen-split when playing halo2 in cooperative mode??
>
> Thank you for any advise!
> Arild

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Tested, ok

Thank you!

"Eric" <spanky@spanky.plus.com> skrev i melding
> On the XBox Dashboard, set the screen mode to 'Widescreen.'
>
> Arild Mathisen wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Can anyone tell me if there is possible to play with horizontal
>> screen-split
>> instead of vertical screen-split when playing halo2 in cooperative
>> mode??
>>
>> Thank you for any advise!
>> Arild

curtis

Distinguished
May 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

thats weird--mine was set to horizontla already when i got it--and my dash
set is not widescreen